Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a photo editor? Well today you have a chance to peek behind the curtain! My long time client, Rebecca Rice, interviewed me for her podcast.
We’ll be talking about:
- My journey to becoming a private editor.
- The role of a private editor: what they do (and don’t!) for photographers.
- How I work to match a photographer’s style.
- A reminder to photographers, that it’s okay if they aren’t the ones editing their images!
- How to know, as a photographer, when you’re ready to hire a private editor.
- Having an editor allows photographers to remove their emotions from the editing process. We’ll talk about why?
- What to look for in potential clients, as an editor, and vice-versa.
- What a private editor costs, and how easy it is to afford.
- How photographers can find the best fit for them when looking for an editor, and vice-versa.